Timeline of Paul McCartney albums
Paul McCartney is an English, singer, songwriter and musician. He was born on July 18th 1942.
He gained world wide fame as the bassist for the Beatles, and his songwriting partnership with John Lennon is one of the most celebrated musical partnerships in history.
After the Beatles break up he went on to pursue a successful solo career and formed the band Wings with his first wife Linda, and Denny Laine.
Paul McCartney is one of the most successful composers and performers of all time, between his work with the Beatles and as a solo artist he has received 60 Golden Discs and sales of over 100 million albums and 100 million singles.
- Click and drag to move through time.
- Zoom in with the scroll wheel to reveal more events in any period.
- Double click an event to open the reading window.
- Click the icon to open the embedded timeline in full screen.
This is just the embedded view for Histropedia, to open the timeline in full screen and get all the options click here.
50 years ago today (April 16, 1964) The Rolling Stones released their first studio album, “The Rolling Stones”. To celebrate this landmark in music history we have a brief history of the band and a timeline of every studio album ever released. How The Rolling Stones began. In 1960, Keith Richards (a childhood friend and classmate of Mick Jagger)
Latest posts by Sean McBirnie (see all)
- Visualising Wikidata on Interactive Timelines using HistropediaJS - November 10, 2017
- WikidataCon 2017 - November 6, 2017
- 5 Interactive Timelines of Previous Oscar Winners - February 26, 2017